[Baypiggies] looking for locations

Bill Katz billkatz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:29:08 CET 2008

I've booked our next App Engine meetup at Mountain View Community Center.
 It's free for local community groups and has larger areas that
can accommodate up to 100+ people.  No projector.
http://www.ci.mtnview.ca.us/city_hall/comm_services/recreation_programs_and_services/facilities_and_reservations/reservations.asp

-Bill

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Charles Merriam <charles.merriam at gmail.com