[Baypiggies] Python on OpenMoko (was:Re: Python available on Nokia Devices since 2005)

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Fri Aug 8 04:56:28 CEST 2008

What about OpenMoko? Anyone have experience with Python on that
ostensibly more open platform? Any experience at all?

http://www.openmoko.com/

I'm in the market for a new phone. My wife wants an iPhone; I want
something that I can hack to my heart's delight. But of course I want it
to still work reliably.

So I was thinking of trying openmoko and getting the iPhone for my wife,
and finding some sort of AT&T GSM family account that makes sense.

Paul