[Baypiggies] November talk?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Oct 28 02:52:46 CET 2007

    alec's suggestion is for a 30 to 40 minute hand-waving
intro followed by expert commentary for an hour or two.
    seems great to me, can we arrange to get the time from
google wrt using their meeting room(s)? if not, is it
possible to split the talk into two, one for one month and
one for the subsequent month?