[Baypiggies] temporary help needed

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:05:09 CET 2007

Hi,

(I posted this to plone-users  but wanted to see if anyone local is
interested in helping with this project.. we are looking for a third
person to help on occasional projects so this is a good opportunity
for someone who has background in zope/plone to get to know us and
establish an ongoing relationship with our company.. )

We need someone who just happens to be in between projects and can
spare a week or two helping us to get caught up on an intranet project
we inherited.

Need someone who can be brought up to speed quickly... is comfy in
Zope/Plone (2.5.3) and a good python coder with some experience in
z3..we won't have time to
"teach you" and you need to be able to look at the code .. and figure
out what it's doing.... documentation is better than it was.. but it's
still not as good as it could be... .. we need someone who can help
with development on an application and help squash bugs... (you also
need to be able to setup vpn on your machine to log into the dev
environment and must be comfortable with svn)

Someone who can take over an application (product)..finish it and
debug it OR

Someone who can go through an elementool bug tracker and start squashing
bugs AND/OR

Someone who has strong templating/css skills to help with some of the form
layout work on these applications...

we could also use someone with some strong Mochi Kit (javascript) knowledge
for some javascript debugging on one of the apps

If your rate is higher than $50 an hour.. we can't afford you :-(
(wish we could) but we'll consider you for projects in the future...

I'd like to get someone started ASAP.. (so we can bring you up to speed.)

Please submit your resume and hourly.. and your availability (offlist
please) to donna at csquaredtech.com

No calls please

C Squared Enterprises
illuminating your path to Open Source