[Baypiggies] SPEAKERS NEEDED FOR APRIL /SciPy?

Rick Kwan kenobi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:29:16 CET 2007

+1.

There are a bunch of scientists and engineers in NASA Ames, Lockheed
Martin who probably would be interested in this, but are fairly
clueless about Python.  I know it's not a newbies night topic, but I'm
inclined to invite them.

A lot of NumPy work originates from NASA Goddard, which oversees the
Space Telescope Science Institute, which oversees Hubble, which was
built by Lockheed Martin in Sunnyvale.

--Rick Kwan