[Baypiggies] New PyOP List

Douglas Sims doug at apley.com
Sat Mar 3 05:37:18 CET 2007

1) That was a fine piece of writing.  I read it first thing this
morning and it brought back memories of my early childhood in rural
North Carolina (picture Opie Taylor) which I savored all day.  Alex
should write a food cookbook in addition to his Python cookbook.

2) I just posted Asheesh's Russian Rocket Pig to Reddit - I hope
someone will post a comment with more information about that sightly
bizarre scene.

3) I haven't read Dreaming in Code but I plan on getting a copy this
weekend, prompted by the discussion here.

4) I am looking forward to the meeting this Thursday.  I didn't make
it to PyCon (despite sitting on a plane at the Denver airport which
took a long time to not go to Dallas) but I would like to hear more
about the talks there - Turbogears and Tosca, Idiomatic Pythonistas,
and I'm sure quite a few other topics.

5) This list has been full of useful and interesting posts lately.
Thank you all and please, continue...

Douglas Sims
Doug at Apley.com
901 830-7287