[Baypiggies] baypiggies.net doesn't have tonight's meeting details

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:57:45 CEST 2007

I'm going to have to postpone the online gathering.. but we will still
have it..

I'm a co-coordinator for the Plone sprint at Google next week and it's
taken up more time than anticipated.. sooo..I'm going to have to put
off our online training until the first week in July.. (just not the
4th of July)...

Are you guys gonna be around on the 5th or 6th of July??

Donna