[Baypiggies] meeting tonight.. (windows based)

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:42:19 CEST 2007

We will do this again.. with a meeting/training app that's cross
platform... I know GoToMeeting so I would rather not change now.. as
I'll have to try and figure stuff out while showing you how to update
the new site..

Let's definitely plan another meeting for anyone who can't make tonight..

I may be at the meeting on Thursday.. we can talk about it then...

Donna