[Baypiggies] Python and the Natural Language Toolkit

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 5 02:54:00 CEST 2007

I think people stopped looking a the whole thread while +1ing August.

Since Steven and Co will be gone soon they would have to speak during
this months session.

Seeing as newbies part duex is currently scheduled is it possible to
bump the currently scheduled session, or perhaps have a double session?

-Mikeal