[Baypiggies] Python and the Natural Language Toolkit

Steven Bird sb at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 4 23:32:18 CEST 2007

NLTK — the Natural Language Toolkit — is a suite of open source Python
modules, data sets and tutorials supporting research and development in
natural language processing.  It includes some 50k lines of Python, a
380-page book (80% complete), and 300Mb of test data.  The three main
developers are giving a course on NLTK at Stanford this month, and would
welcome an opportunity to present NLTK to the local Python community.
Please let me know if we can set something up.

NLTK homepage: http://nltk.org/index.php

Steven Bird
http://www.csse.unimelb.edu.au/~sb/