[Baypiggies] Some updates to the BayPiggies web page (and mention of the wiki)

Chad Netzer chad.netzer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 21:29:51 CET 2007

  In some off-list correspondence a while back I mentioned that the
web site needs some updating, and was told to mention in on the list.
Mainly, in the "Navigation" sidebar (to the left), the directions link
is out of date (http://baypiggies.net/dir.html), still pointing to
IronPort.  Granted, the updated information is on the front page, but
I'd suggest that the directions link also be updated, or removed.

  Also, at the January meeting, I mentioned the BayPiggies meeting
Wiki, and many attendees said "what Wiki?".  It is linked to on the
website, but not prominently.  Perhaps it could be made more explicit
(the link is http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesGoogleMeetings), as
it is useful for "signing up" ahead of time.

Chad