[Baypiggies] newbies night proposal

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Apr 24 19:56:08 CEST 2007

    My understanding is:
* Alex is willing
* the talk is appropriate
* he likes the idea of splitting his talk into two nights
* the split allows good Q 'n' A sessions.

    Alex is going to Firenze in June.

    I see no harm in having the first half of his talk in
May and the second half in July. There seems no
significant difference in continuity between a 30-day
and a 60-day lapse between talks.

    So that's the proposal: Two Newbies Nights, one
in May for the first half of Alex' talk, and one in June
for the second half.

    In the absence of serious objection, I'll begin
promotion to other appropriate user group mailing
lists.

jim