[Baypiggies] ADMIN: Job postings

Russell Whitaker russell.whitaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:48:55 CET 2006

On 11/29/06, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:

> Someone asked about Google recruiters -- those are different because they
> are employed by Google, it's effectively like an HR person posting.  As
> the job rules say, we *prefer* technical people to post jobs, but it's
> perfectly fine for in-house recruiters to post.
> --

By the way, just in case anyone misinterpreted the intent of my _own_ mention
of Google recruiters (my reply to Guido): *I was joking*.  I, like
Guido, work at Google,
and was simply expressing my own pro-Google bias.  If you're a really
good Python
programmer, *I* want to find you first before some institutional
programmer does...

...which reminds me: I'm a team lead for a group which is looking for Python
programmers who have very strong sysadmin backgrounds.  You need to be
willing to work in Mt. View, New York City, or Beijing.  Please send
me your resume:

whitaker at google dot com

--
Russell Whitaker