[Baypiggies] [JOB] Sr. Zope/Python Programmer, San Mateo, CA

Beau Gould beau at open-source-staffing.com
Wed Nov 29 11:10:20 CET 2006

Sr. Zope/Python Programmer, San Mateo, CA

I just heard through the grapevine that one of my client's was going to
be hiring a senior-level Zope/Python Programmer for their San Mateo
office

My client provides advanced Voice 2.0 services over mobile networks.
They are helping their customers get the most out of their mobile
experience by improving the flexibility, privacy, and security of their
mobile lives. Funded by a top tier venture capital firm.

If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume,
salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your
skills/experience as it pertains to this job to
beau at open-source-staffing.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing