[Baypiggies] Volunteer needed to write a book review of Core Python:Second Edition

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 07:19:00 CET 2006

Hello Everyone,

Prentice Hall has allowed us to be a partner of their Users Group program,
and as such they have a wealth of books available for review
<http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/browse.asp?b=newrelease&rl=1>.
Please contact me off-list if you are interested in reviewing any of their
books. You will get to keep the book, if you successfully complete the
review.

Prentice Hall have also been gracious enough to give BayPiggies a review
copy of Wesley Chun's   Core Python
Programming".<http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0132269937&rl=1>
As such, I need a volunteer to review this book. The review eventually will
appear on the BayPiggies website, with the rest of the book reviews.

Contact me off-list if you are interested in writing a review for the
BayPiggies website.

Thanks

Tony