[Baypiggies] tonights meeting - (my feelings won't be hurt if you delete)

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri May 12 20:38:53 CEST 2006

> I'd like to propose that we start the three lists as indicated..
> baypiggies-announce.. etc.. but add one for the new website..
> baypiggies-web .. so I can get feedback ...

Stephen, Dennis, and I were talking about a baypiggies-announce
mailing list.  We reached concensus that a baypiggies-announce mailing
list is an absolute must for people who don't want to deal with the
huge amount of traffic on the mailing list.

Aahz, who can do this?  Do you object strongly?

Best Regards,
-jj