[Baypiggies] Wing IDE's License

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 01:12:03 CEST 2006

> Ok, when are we going to see the demo for SPE and PyDev? ;)

so those along with PythonWin and Komodo are on the list for the next
IDE talk.  marilyn can update her running list.  :-)  i think we can
only afford to do 4 at a meeting anyway.  i felt we were already
crunched for time last nite.

-- wesley
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com