[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies: Feb 9, 7:30pm (Ironport)

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 05:59:34 CET 2006

i've updated the web page with this month's talk info.

Jeffrey Harris will be giving an iCal talk, and Jimmy has a py2exe talk.

we still have room for 2 more talks, so if anyone else is delivering
at PyCon, pls step up now.  i'll only preview my talk if no one else
volunteers.

http://baypiggies.net

cheers,
-wesley