[Baypiggies] Surfeit of messages

Gary Staas gstaas at pdfdream.com
Fri Dec 1 07:39:43 CET 2006

I am reluctant to make a negative comment, but seeing so many
messages commenting and complaining about one recruiter is worse than
the one recruiter's message, from my point of view. At least I only
had to delete one message to get rid of the recruiter's message. All
these commentaries make it more difficult to extract useful
information from Baypiggies e-mail, such as meeting topics.
Unfortunately, this is not the first flurry of e-mails that I've seen
like this. I appreciate getting useful information on Baypiggies, so
I don't want to get off the list, but when I see this kind of thing,
I'm tempted to do so.
Gary Staas