[Baypiggies] Holy Thursday

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Apr 11 00:55:42 CEST 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> Are any other Christians / Jews having a difficulty because Thursday
> is Holy Thursday / Passover?  I'm having a difficult time with the
> fact that I have to host the talk, yet I'm obligated to go to Holy
> Thursday mass which is at about the same time.

That's one reason why I'm absolutely skipping this meeting.  If you want
to skip presenting your review because you need to go to mass, by all
means don't feel guilty.  It's getting a bit late to reschedule, though.
Let us just move forward with whoever shows up.

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet