[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] Agenda for April's Bangpypers Meetup (20th April 2019)

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 23:16:57 EDT 2019

Hi :)
Thanks to everyone who made it to the Bangpypers session on 16th March!
The next Bangpypers meetup - "Short Talks " is scheduled for the **20th of
April** . There is no specific theme but the talks that have been selected
this time are so orthogonal to each other conceptually that I'm sure
there's something for everyone can take away.

*Agenda - *

1) *Asyncio in Python3.7*

2) *Python bytecode tools*
"What is bytecode, how to decode and understand them."

3) *Animating Math Using Python*
"At the end of the discussion, we intend the audience to appreciate of how
VPython and manim can be used for creating illustrative science animations.
We would also be pointing towards the new documentation that we are writing
for the above mentioned tools, so that this approach can be followed by
everyone, especially elementary school teachers for creating a stronger
foundation and making science an innate experience."

We still have 1 slot open for speakers for a 30-40 minute talk. If there's
some talk you want to submit or showcase something cool you did using
Python or some library you learnt to use that you think will also be useful
for the community. Please fill in the following form and we will get back
to you -
https://bit.ly/bangpypers_talk_submit

The venue for this meetup will be Callhub in HSR Layout
<https://goo.gl/maps/MGJij7s8gX62>.

For any clarifications, feel free to mail me -Abhiram at (
abhi.darkness at gmail.com), Ritesh Agrawal (udr.ritesh at gmail.com) or Anirudha
(anirudhastark at gmail.co <http://anirudhastark@yahoo.com/>)

Regards
Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com/>