[BangPypers] August Meetup Reminder - Saturday, 24 Auguest

Ritesh Agrawal udr.ritesh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 05:26:38 EDT 2019

Hello all,

This is reminder mail for the meetup tomorrow (Saturday, 24 August).

Agenda:
10.30 - 11.15 AM
Are we what we watch: Analyzing the effect of YouTube videos using comments
on viewer’s mental health using Python by Shanya Sharma

11.15 - 12.00 PM
Let the world experience WebXR! by Bhuvana Meenakshi

12-12.15 Tea Break

12.15-13:00
Performance optimization with Python-Elasticsearch by Anisha Swain

Location:
Synup, Koramangala -
https://goo.gl/maps/KhpJGAfgTyj

You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].

Hope to see you all tomorrow. If due to some reason, you are unable to
attend the meetup please do un-RSVP so that others can be provided the slot.

If you have any queries, please contact me -  Ritesh (
udr.ritesh at gmail.com) or Abhiram (
abhi.darkness at gmail.com ), Anirudh (anirudhastark at yahoo.com)

[0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqyzlbwb/