[BangPypers] (no subject)

Basu Dubey basu.96 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:08:19 EDT 2018

PyBITS is back for the third time with an attractive lineup of talks and
workshop.

The conference takes place on Saturday, October 27. For more information on
the talks and speakers visit our website.

There are two workshops being offered on October 28 at PyBITS 2018:

Blockchain and Smart Contracts from First Principle Using Python:
Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary technologies of our times,
which is still maturing and with immense potentials yet to be realised.
While the internet is abuzz with blockchain, the concept is difficult to
comprehend in its entirety. The workshop will help you build a
comprehensive understanding of the subject, with Python being the
programming language.

Basic Python Workshop: This is for those of you who have never tried their
hands at programming or Python. We will be covering Python from the very
basics. This workshop will be FREE for SCHOOL STUDENTS.

Ticket are out.

For registration and more information, visit https://pybits.bits-hyd.org/