[BangPypers] IoT-Embedded Prototype in Python

sridevika18 sridevika18 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:37:04 EDT 2018

Hi All,

If any of your organizations require Python based* IoT/Embedded Prototype *for
your projects or for generally gaining IoT Experience , we have a program
for you:

*IoT Smart Home Development Program*

Registrations: http:///www.zruthi.online

* We are training you over a *2 Day Weekend Session* on how to build this
Smart Home prototype

* Plus the entire prototype framework including Software and Hardware will
be given to you, and all applications/systems will be configured in your PC

 If you are an IoT related company or will be doing IoT based projects
soon, this is a good opportunity to kick start your projects, using this
framework

Please get in touch for more details on 9543490839

Thanks
Sridevika, ZRUTHI