[BangPypers] [Commercial][Job] We are hiring a Freelancer !

Nifal Adam nifaladam1990 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:11:12 EST 2017

Hello there!

We are a digital marketing startup that is profitable and we are located in
Bangalore. We need an experienced (2 years or more) Full Stack Python
(Django) developer to work for us to complete a web based software that we
want built.

Here are requirements -
1) You should be in Bangalore, because i will be meeting you often to help
you with the requirement.
2) You should be proficient in full stack development with Python.
3) You should be passionate about coding.
4) "Speed" should be your favorite word in the dictionary.

If you are the right person lets talk.

Regards
Nifal Adam