[BangPypers] August meetup - Call for speakers

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:00:27 EDT 2016

Hi

  We are looking for speakers for August meet up [0]. The theme of the
meetup is `automation`. Each talk duration is fifteen or thirty minutes. We
aren't looking for how to use X framework talks.

The talks can fall into how we solved Y problem, best practices, common
pitfalls, challenges etc ... The talks can be about the automating
development environment, production server, home automation etc ...

If you're interested in giving a talk, please leave a comment in the meetup
page [0] or reply to the email.

If you have proposed a talk to PyCon India adhering to the theme, you're
welcome to do a rehearsal. For other PyCon proposers who would like to
rehearse please get in touch offline. If there are enough requests, we will
plan a focused rehearsal session.

[0]: http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/225109014/

--

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*