[BangPypers] [pythonpune] [X-post] [Pythonexpress]Volunteer to conduct python101 workshop at Jammu , Jammu and Kashmir

Rishi Agrawal rishi.b.agrawal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:31:17 EDT 2016

Hi Vijay,

My earlier message got dealyed as I was not a member.

Can you send me the details of what do you want to cover in the workshop.
Do you want it to be a complete hands on workshop or a complete theory
based workshop.

I have taken several workshops in Pune.  Here is my profile
http://crestrou.com/mentor/mentor_rishi.html

I do not expect anything as remuneration - but will need support for travel
and accomodation.