[BangPypers] [X-Post] Request for volunteer to conduct python workshop

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 02:54:52 EDT 2016

Hi Vijay,

I stay in Bhopal, so I can take up the first two.
Infact "SGSITS, Indore" is my alma-mater.

Can you send me the contact persons in both cases?

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
Please DONT print this email, unless you really need to. Save Energy &
Paper. Save the Earth.