[BangPypers] [OT] Help me to find 60% mechanical keyboard in India

Jaysinh Shukla jaysinhp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:54:46 EDT 2016

Hello members,
    I am trying to find 60 keys Mechanical keyboard in India with
affordable prices. The best example of what I want is Happy Hacking
Keyboard Professional 2 [1] or Ducky Mini [2]. Both are expensive in
India because of custom duties. I found TVS-E Bharti Gold [3] a chip
option but the issue is the large 100% size of it. A 60% type mechanical
keyboard with Cherry MX blue [4] keys is acceptable.

    Please suggest some store, website, another way or other 60%
mechanical keyboard available in India with reduced rates. Thanks!