[BangPypers] I[Jobs]: Looking for Python/Django interns!!

Gargi Raparia gargi.raparia at realdocs.in
Wed Apr 6 02:09:41 EDT 2016

Realdocs is a young, dynamic start-up company that aims at integrating and
simplifying the process for all your real estate documentation requirements.

We are bringing in innovation into Realty Property sector by creating a
user friendly mobile based application which will aid individuals in
understanding and overcoming the complexity of evaluating a property
documents.

We're looking for candidates that would love to dive into the latest
technologies the web has to offer and would love to expand their knowledge
about Python and Django.

*Location :* Bangalore

*Ideal candidate should have*

·  B.E/B.Tech CS

·  Sound knowledge of Python, Django and GIT

·  Nice to have knowledge in HTML, Javacript (Angular) etc.

·   Understanding of complete software engineering life cycle

·   Must have knowledge as to how RESTful APIs work

·  Good Communication Skills

·  Can Do attitude

·  Willingness to work long hours, when necessary

For any clarification , please mail me at gargi.raparia at realdocs.in.

Thanks and Regards

Gargi Raparia