[BangPypers] Online communication channel

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 12:45:07 CEST 2015

Slack for BangPypers [0] is set up. You need to visit [1] for the invite
and once you signup, you will receive email link for verification.

We have three channels `general, random, meetup`. `general` channel is for
asking question about Python and other related questions.
`meetup` channel is for discussion about meetup and workshop/talk queries.

We will come up guidelines and admins soon. Any volunteers for framing up
initial guidelines ?

[0]: https://bangpypers.slack.com
[1]: https://bangpypers.herokuapp.com/

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:05 PM, Anand B Pillai <
anandpillai at letterboxes.org> wrote:

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*