[BangPypers] [JOBS] pythonistas with Django + JS + HTML5 + WS experience

HHB hihellobolke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:04:52 CET 2015

Hi,

As a fellow py programmer I did not want to rely on my HR, so here goes :-)

My team wants to hire multiple people who have experience in Python (Django, Flask etc) & good JS (AngularJS or JQuery)

Must have worked on web-app projects previously, experience in queue & web sockets is preferred.

Team culture is like a mini-startup in a large established organisation, with good pay and long term job security. Team globally has lot of smarty people and fun (yes whitepaper writing/trashing phds, ex-startupers and beer guzzling people, and fresh grads).

The Bangalore office is at Sarjapur-Marathahalli ORR. We are looking for energetic person with right attitude. The number of years of experience say 5 - 15 years :-) as long as you’re a geek.

Thanks!
---