[BangPypers] Connecting developers and companies

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:45:49 CEST 2015

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Deep Sukhwani <deepsukhwani at gmail.com>
wrote:

> One major concern of all is that people showing up on meetups ONLY
> with an agenda of getting a chance to speak with employers.

IMHO, creating a venue for people to talk to potential employers is a good
thing. As long as that doesn't takeover the user group meeting, we should
encourage it. As Krace suggested, keeping it for last 10 minutes is a good
idea.

That said, I agree with Noufal Ibrahim KV to at least experiment with
> it once before making a decision to stick with it or not.

+1

Anand