[BangPypers] [JOB] open positions for Python developers

Hrishikesh Kulkarni rishi at turtleyogi.com
Thu Aug 27 08:21:43 CEST 2015

Dear Python developers,

I'm Hrishikesh, currently a product manager at Freshdesk. I'm also
the founder of 1Click.io, a webRTC based customer support platform, which
got acquired by Freshdesk.

At Freshdesk we have developer positions open for those with good Python
programming skills. Hands on experience with Django or any Python based web
framework is an additional plus. I'd prefer if you have more than 2 years
experience working with Python. The job is based out of Chennai. These are
full-time job openings.

Freshdesk work culture is great and I know we are building
serious stuff for 50,000 plus customers. If you are interested to know more
about the job or role or the company, feel free to ping me at
rishi at freshdesk.com .

Thank you,
- Rishi