[BangPypers] Python is still greek to india's top IT firms

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Thu Sep 25 01:21:39 CEST 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 5:19 AM, Saager Mhatre <saager.mhatre at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not to sound overly disparaging, but that argument reeks of survivorship
> bias, or at least confirmation bias.What about all the shops looking for
> python devs but not finding any good ones; you know, like the ones that
> aren't connected to the community? Contrast that with the number of
> 'conventional language' programmers and recruiters who aren't connected to
> the community but still manage to get jobs.

I don't know. That was a mere statement that I made from the past
experience and real one. :)
And yeah, I have no preferences towards developer or companies which have
contacts with communities.
Some are connected and some are not, but all of them exists to make profit
for themselves, and create value and jobs for the society.