[BangPypers] [JOBS] Looking for python/bash profiles

Kulkarni, Shreyas shyran at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 10:43:53 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

We are looking for strong python and bash profiles in my team in Akamai Technologies. Here are a few criteria -

Good educational and professional background
Strong python design/development experience (this is not web-dev kind of a profile though) with good coding standards
Should be comfortable and at home in Linux. Good hands on bash/shell-scripting experience will be a big plus.
Good grasp of CS fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, networking is necessary.
Knowledge of OOAD/OOP concepts will be a big plus.
Good communication skills

It's a full time requirement, based out of Bangalore. Consultants please excuse.

If anyone is interested, write to me with your profile. Please *DO NOT* reply-to-all.

Thanks,
Shreyas Kulkarni