[BangPypers] combine multiple modules in one

Kulkarni, Shreyas shyran at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:13:07 CET 2014

PIP_DOWNLOAD_CACHE could help you, if the device-without-connectivity has the same arch as the device-with-connectivity.
pip stores downloaded bundles in the PIP_DOWNLOAD_CACHE folder, if one is set. I guess, you could just copy over this folder to the device-without-connectivity, set it as PIP_DOWNLOAD_CACHE on that device, and do regular pip installs there. Unless pip keep some registry (of downloaded components) somewhere which I am not aware of.

shreyas