[BangPypers] One day hackathon at Thoughtworks Bangalore

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:28:17 CEST 2013

Hi Kiran,

The event went fine like Sunita stated earlier. Its a very nice idea that
you are thinking of considering childcare. That could work for the men too!
Men do have kids and can get their kids to the events also! It will be a
good thing to advertise if men needed dedicated childcare. The women on the
household will be grateful to you, for taking of their hands of the kids
for a day atleast!

I have been working on a blog post for the same and will let you know what
the learning from this hackathon has been!

Regards,
Annapoornima