[BangPypers] the pyCharm from Jetbrains has been opensourced i.e. its free now!

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 07:29:56 CEST 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Dhananjay Nene <dhananjay.nene at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे
> <mandarvaze at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Downloaded it, bit not used it, yet. (still using vim)
> > But I have heard so much praise about pycharm from everyone in every
> > (python related) forum that I can't wait to use it
>
> Any links to the discussions?
>

>From top of my head - linkedin python community - people keep asking (every
so often) what is the best IDE
pycharm was always mentioned as paid but excellent.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/1keync/best_free_python_ide/

If you have time (and inclination) google "python best IDE" and pycharm
will always show up.
The very first link from google search (SO) doesn't mention PyCharm that is
possibly because the discussion is from 2011 - and pycharm may not be
around at that time.

-Mandar