[BangPypers] December meetup

saurabh saurabh.hirani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:06:26 CET 2013

Great idea Krace. I guess if we have some topics put forth by mailing list
members over this thread then we would have a raw list to work with and then
it can be funneled with specific talks on those topics. For example, I'd
like to learn more about flask, scapy.  And people can come up with their
areas of expertise e.g. Shantanu had given a lightning talk on Graphite in
this meetup.

If we get a feel of what people what to learn and what talks people are
interested in giving - an intersection of the two could lay a background for
funneling.

--
regards,
Saurabh.