[BangPypers] django training in Bangalore???

Kishan Mehta kishanmehta3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:22:09 CET 2013

HI, I am Ram from SLV Technology Solutions, Bangalore. Not sure this is
right place to post this Ad. Hope I get good responses here. We train
people on Python and related frame works like Django/Zope/Web2Py/Pyramid
and place them in relavent companies. Now we have around 20 well trained
python freshers. Please let me if any of companies are interested in
recruiting well trained Python freshers.

For more details mail me on : ram at slvtechnosol.com or call me on :
080-42192930 TY, Ram.

Kishan Mehta