[BangPypers] Talks at local user group meeting

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:39:05 CEST 2013

Hi

   As you know Pycon India 2013 is accepting proposals(
http://in.pycon.org/funnel/2013/). We have 26 submissions so far. Every
month there are local user group meeting in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai. In
case you happened to be in any of these cities please give talk or flash
talk in user group meeting and get your self familiarise with the topic,
time management and receive feedback from meetup.

If you are able to get the video of the talk from meetup and update in the
funnel, it is good for audience and judges. We have Bangpypers meetup on
every third week of the month. Here is june meetup link
www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/123604902/. Please do contact me if you
are interested in giving a talk or flash talk.

Please pass on this information to local user groups which ever you are
part of.

--
*
Thanks & Regards

"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus Torvalds
kracekumar
www.kracekumar.com
*