[BangPypers] [X-post] Registrations are open

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Wed Jun 5 09:30:57 CEST 2013

>From what I know, any payment gateway requires the billing address to to
process the payment. Without the billing address field, the payment gateway
wont process. That essentially means that the payment gateways allow the
site we're paying to, to collect our information. This helps in case of any
disputes. Whether they validate it real time, that I don't know. But it's
the standard process. If you're paying someone money, you need to make your
identity clear.

----
Bibhas
http://bibhas.in