[BangPypers] Career Opportunity: Python+Django Developer

Nandakumar Chandrasekhar navanitachora at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:25:58 CEST 2013

InfoToros Software is a software products and services company with
offices in Bangalore, India and Atlanta, GA in the United States.

We are looking at hiring an individual on Contract for a three month
duration.  Selected candidate will be working closely with our product
owners based in California and are expected to deliver the requirements as
per defined timelines.  This project is for adding additional features to
our flagship product Roonga (www.roonga.com)

Position: Software Consultant
Position Type: Contract
Experience: 6 yrs
Duration: 3 months (till end of Aug 2013)
Preferred location: Bangalore
Working hours: Flexible (open for freelancers & moonlighters)
Primary skill-set: Python+Django
Interested candidates can send their resume tocareers at infotoros.com

Mandatory Skills
================

1. Strong in Object-Oriented concepts and proficient in th Object-Oriented
programming paradigm.
2. Six years experience in Software development
3. Proficient in Python and the Django Web Framework.
4. Proficient in Front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS,
JavaScript/jQuery and AJAX.
5. Experience working with a versioning system, Git is preferred.
6. Experience using a Linux/UNIX-based operating system and deploying Web
applications on a Apache Web Server.
7. Experience in using PostgreSQL database.
8. Good communication skills.

Desired Skills
1. Experience using AWS cloud platform for deployment.
2. Experience in the MVC design pattern.
3. Experience in writing PostgreSQL stored procedures.
4. Experience using the Eclipse IDE for development.
5. Experience in Agile Software Development.