[BangPypers] Python framework Query | Error while Executing sst sample script

Fagun Bhavsar fagun.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:35:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

Recently I have updated from Ubuntu 11.10 to 12.04.02 (little late, I
know!) and I am using SST framework (Uses Python to generate functional
browser based tests). I have also updated SST to the latest available
0.2.3. After that, whenever I execute python sample script from prompt,
it shows an error:

http://snag.gy/FSCEo.jpg

Earlier, I used to execute script after getting onto python prompt just
to ensure each step is working correctly and then put all steps in a .py
script and execute the entire script.

Apart from this, when I saved this example in .py file and tried to run
from command line with "sst-run <name>.py", it did started SST, but
firefox did not get opened after this (no error message showed up).

Please help!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Fagun