[BangPypers] Any students in this group?

Shashidhar Paragonda shashidhar85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:59:39 CEST 2013

Hey Anand, myself Shashidhar, I passout in 2009 from R. V. College of
Engineering,  M.C.A department.
I can discuss about this workshop, as my juniors and professors are
interested in the Python.
I'll talk about this with my department director and let you know.
If you dont mind could you please share schedule / agenda of workshow,
it'll more easy for me to talk regarding same. Thank you.

Regards,

Shashidhar N.Paragonda
shashidhar85 at gmail.com
+919900093835