[BangPypers] SQLAlchemy and 'non-trivial' default values for a column

Sriram Karra karra.etc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:32:42 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Dhruv Baldawa <dhruvbaldawa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Then I guess you are doing it the wrong way. You should only have a single
> session object (unless working with multiple databases simultaneously). The
> object should be binded with whatever connection is required.

I do have two separate databases - a demo database for training purposes
and a live production database. Both have to be functional and available
simultaneously.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I was only trying to figure out some way of
achieving what I wanted without accessing the session object. I guess
that's not possible. Good to know that.

Cheers,
Karra