[BangPypers] Announcing Bangalore::Hack 2013

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:10:09 CEST 2013

The point is, the chief guest, is an experience industry veteran, & if you
come to the hackathon ,we will benefit from his experience, advice &
insights.
It is pretty apparent from Ashish Agrawal 's followup post that his intent
was not to claim that Bill Coughran invented c, c++ & unix.

Lets focus on that it is an excellent opportunity to write code & get
advice & suggestions from the chief guest, rather than arguing
about the nuances in the wording of the hackathon invite email.

Let's not try to start a flame war just for the heck of it.

Happy Friday & have a great weekend everybody.
*Pycon 2013 has started. Get Excited !*

*The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found
it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart,
you’ll know when you find it.” - Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)*