[BangPypers] Charging state of windows machine (laptop/notebook)

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Wed Oct 31 11:42:46 CET 2012

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 03:01 PM, Nitin Kumar wrote:
> This link is linux specific. I am looking for windows OS machine.

I suspect this would involve doing some low-level interaction with the acpi
driver on windows. A quick search didn't show up any generic acpi python module
for windows but you can get an idea of what could be involved for example from:

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Python_script_for_Windows_to_control_ThinkPad_features

I'd recommend searching for acpi+python+windows or some combination thereof

cheers,
- steve