[BangPypers] April Meetup

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:02:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Picachu Nioto <picachu.nioto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks! Sure, I'll try to make it. Will need to see the agenda as it is out
> though.

       Sure, you are welcome. :)

>> PS: Please do not post questions not directly related to the subject,
>> in the same thread. You can always start a new thread. :)
>>

> Yes, I do not. But this one was relevant to the subject.

         Sorry, that was my mistake. I was reading a series of mails
from a couple of mailing lists, and added that P.S by
mistake(confusing this for another thread that I was just reading).
Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/